Are you a motivated, energetic individual who has a talent for connecting
with people and a passion for Special Olympics?
*All positions are volunteer and unpaid
We are looking for to fill the following positions:
Family/Booster Club Coordinator
If you are interested please contact Missee Foster
1. Screening: Must register in our Volunteer Management System (VMS). Background screening and online trainings. (Required for all Class A volunteers)
2. A solid grasp of the principles of Special Olympics and the dynamics and realities that face volunteer run sport programs.
3. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills and the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
4. Experience working with individuals with a disability is a plus.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Proficiency with MS Office, Windows, and Email.
7. Work from home, on your own hours.
8. Passion for SOHC!
Interested in joining our team?
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at